Monday, November 2, 2009

On the beach.


I am writing this as I sit on the sand in South Beach Miami. Time to take a few days to relax, get some sun and get caught up on the blog. There is a lot to share. I have pictures to upload, videos to make, and stories to tell. I did really well in Georgia. How about.... 1st place in ribs! How about.... finishing in the top ten in all categories! How about this.... I swam with sharks inside the worlds largest aquarium as well!
As I get everything processed it will be up shortly. So much to share.

1 comment:

  1. You did do really well in Georgia and we are all really proud of you. Congratulations on all of your success on this tour Justin, you are an awesome cook and can clearly kick butt anywhere in the world. Safe travels...I will look forward to some new posts.
    Angie

    ReplyDelete